Friday, November 18, 2011

Anybody else like the Burger King spicey chicken sandwich commercial with the Kung Fu chicken?

As of writing this, September of 2007, there%26#039;s a Burger King commercial running around the TV stations where a wise kung fu teacher is instructing his young fighting fowl student on mastering the strength of his kick which of course has a double meaning in regards to his fighting technique and the strength of the sandwich itself. The great part to me is the final scene where the chicken goes into the kung fu mimic of %26quot;Ohhhhhhh%26quot; after achieving the approval of his trainer.





Does anyone else think this commercial is great in terms of laughter? This will sound condescending, but I usually think most TV and the commercials themselves are quite derivative and banal, but this was definitely quite humorous and orignal. Also, does anyone know if its on YouTube or somewhere I can download it?|||Here it is:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Scd0rNt...|||I agree with VooDooNinja. This is one of the funniest commercials I have ever seen as well and the first time I viewed it I started laughing uncontrollably. That is a reaction I have never had for any tv ad. Report Abuse
|||Yes, that is a cute commercial.





I don%26#039;t eat at BK.|||the new spicy chicken sandwich - just the right amount of kick OhhhhaaaaaaAA


hell ya that commercial kicks a**|||Thats one of the funniest commercials that I%26#039;ve ever seen. After I posted it on you tube, I%26#039;ve seen that it was already on there... lol..


VooDooNinja in the house.





Enjoy!|||Yes, I like it, and I thought that it was funny.





No, I am sorry, but I do not know where to find it on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment