Friday, November 18, 2011

I am trying to make a kung fu movie spoof, help?

I am trying to make a spoof of kung fu movies just for fun. I%26#039;m having trouble though finding cool chinese backgrounds I could use for fighting scenes. I%26#039;m planning on using green screen, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any neat looking temples or palaces I could use for green screen backgrounds. Where in China do they normally film Kung Fu movies anyway? Please help. |||Hey there tyler , I found answer to your query . Just check out the below link. Hope you find what you are looking for. All you need to do is little search.|||can%26#039;t help with the locales other than suggest China Town or a temple facade. The kung fu movies in China are filmed at a huge movie set. They have the world%26#039;s largest martial arts studios (film) in China.


Good luck.|||OMG, memory lane! I did one with my cousins when we were younger, we had such a good time! My grandpa was some kung fu master. it was hilarious.





Have fun!|||For some good movie ideas, try renting Kung Fu Hustle and Kung Pow, they%26#039;re very funny!|||haha sounds fun!


theres a chinatown in toronto, if that local =]|||JUST GO IN A FORST ANY1 AND FILM IT THERE: )

No comments:

Post a Comment