Monday, November 16, 2009

Drunken fist, monkey style kung fu, or five animal kung fu schools schools in new jersey?

Does anyone know any drunken fist, monkey style kung fu, or five animal kung fu schools in new jesey? If you tell me, I will tell you a place that teaches capoeira in new jersey. :)|||Not sure about drunken style but depending on what kind of kung fu it is they%26#039;ll teach you some of the five animals forms, attacks, etc and some monkey as well. Use yellow pages online, or something. Though now a days it mostly Wu Shu thats tought.|||Why does everyone want to learn Kung Fu anyway? I will admit they are very good styles, but in my opinion Japanese arts seem to be the best to me. Nothing%26#039;s better than Ninjutsu.... sorry. Besides, not many places teach Kung Fu and even fewer teach Ninjutsu.|||Sorry I don%26#039;t know try blockbuster you can buy kungfu movies and learn there styles and training techniques.

1 comment:

  1. praying mantis kung fu ....my favorite style....
    go to this link..to know the mantis kung fu class located in new jersey and also they teach monkey and drunken fist...but mantis is main and best....which iam learning in India....

    http://www.stlkungfu.com/

    ReplyDelete