Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can you trade in the Indiana Jones and Kung Fu panda value pack that comes with the Xbox 360?

I just bought a 60g xbox 360 and it came with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda in a value pack together. I was wondering whether or not I can return this to a Gamestop or EB Game for credit, because I dont want it. I%26#039;m not sure if that is against the policy of the packagel.. thank you.|||MY cousin did that and they gave him 30 bucks so thas how much they give you





But im mad i sold them my new unopend copy of sonic the hedgehog for xbox 360 and they gave me only 4 dollars... ARE YOU KIDDING ME%26lt;4 DOLLARS???!!?!?!?!??!?!??!!??!??!?!?????...





OH and you cant sell them a game that is still unopend so open it up before you sell it or else they wont exxept it that happend to me i was so embarrased





Hey can i add you DrLove3125 my gt is CrazyOZ664|||sorry but you cant turn them in





instead you can open the box (dont damage it) and sell it to the store they will give you money (more than you expectbecause they are new games) so you are getting money for what came with the pack|||Yes You Can Return Them For A Store Credit But They Probably Will Not Give You A Lot For Them.


Because I Would Not Want To Buy Them.|||if the came with the case and instructions u can give them to eb games for trade in credit

No comments:

Post a Comment