Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's a good gift for a 5 year old boy who likes Spiderman, Batman, and Kung Fu Panda?

I am invited to my friends sons 5th birthday party and I have no clue what to get him for a gift! I know he loves that new movie Kung Fu Panda that is out.. I also know that he likes Spiderman and Batman. Anyone have any ideas? I wanted to spend around $15 to $20.|||Oh, it will be really easy to find him a gift.





Go to your local walmart and look in the action figure part of the toy section. They will definitely have batman and spiderman.





I also found this website with some kung fu panda toys, not sure where you would get them, though they are made by mattel. So it wouldn%26#039;t be too hard to find them.


http://toynewsi.com/index.php?itemid=123...|||A batspider panda! Heh, no maybe just get him something simple along those lines or my mom always get them something they didn%26#039;t ask for, something they didn%26#039;t know they liked. Because what if he gets tired of Spiderman, batman and the panda, then what? So try to get him something different.|||You can get him an action figure of any of those characters, but your running the risk of him already having them or getting them from someone else, maybe get him books or art activities and stickers with those characters, or some fun pjs or character tees... have fun~|||Get him a batman toothbrush that%26#039;s electric, and spiderman bandaids...My nephews LOVED this!!!|||Well you have all the hints you need %26quot;spiderman, batman, kung fu panda%26quot; what%26#039;s your problem?|||well if you see the cheep-est one just buy it because he will love no matter what it is only if he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment