Monday, November 16, 2009

Is Muay Thai and Kung Fu a good combo?

I like to fight and i know both muay thai and kung fu, but are they a good combo? Should i learn some other style?|||If you have ever tried to learn spanish and french at the same time, that would give you a good idea of what it would be like to start both muay thai and kung fu at once. At both classes you would be mixing up body movements and it would be harder to train your muscle memory. My advice is to try out a week at both and pick the one you like best from there.|||Agree with Frank the Tank.


I think depend on what you mean %26quot;Fight%26quot;. In a ring or on the street. Kung fu is some thing you can do at 80 but not Muay Thai. |||If I were you I would just do the San Shou. I believe thats the total package so to speak. It combines the chinese kick boxing, throws..I would just stick to that one discipline..|||Go with Muay Thai or Kick Boxing , they fight frequently . Practice Kung Fu you will not fight at all for long time .|||Unless it%26#039;s sanshou kung fu, no, they are too different.



No comments:

Post a Comment