Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is there a web site to study kung fu on line?

Focus on shaolin or the internal styles of kung fu?|||I rather attend a Kung Fu class than learning Kung Fu on line. Go to the net to search for a nearest Kung Fu class which you like.|||i doubt ucan learn it that way|||would be a one sided match|||Study kungfu online is easy. You can test online too and get a virtual black belt. Mortal Kombat in XBox shows some great kill moves you can copy.|||Mabye not a website that will straight up teach you, but I%26#039;m sure that there%26#039;s something that could guide you. But you really should find a teacher to teach you the art. You can%26#039;t replicate the passion or drive that you get when you learn something like that from a teacher. Plus you%26#039;ll learn it correctly. Did you see that nifty nova on pbs last night about the shao-lin kung-fu monks? It was pretty sweet.|||watch them ancient jet li movies and imitate him|||I remember when I tried to learn Karate from a book. I thought I knew what I was doing until I actually enrolled in an actual school and had to re learn everything. Biggest waste of 30 bucks in my life.|||you need a teacher to study kung fu, it takes 12 years to master, and is half meditation, you can maybe pick up a little i guess. yeah just search.|||I want to learn karate but first i tried it to learn it from books and other things but they arent very good because u need ateacher to tell u what is the best way u can do that kicks and i am trying to go to the class rather than learning online.

No comments:

Post a Comment