Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I learn Kung Fu in Tokyo?

I want to find a place in tokyo to learn kung fu...can anyone help me out?|||Japanese Martial Arts, Karate, Judo, Jiu Jitsu and other forms are commonly taught in various dojo%26#039;s around the nation. I sent my sons to the local community sports center. Basically, I found the school through the internet. I even found a dojo where the sensei was a former K-1 competitor. You can do searches based on where you live and find schools or dojo%26#039;s nearby. Or you can ask around, I asked my co workers. They were all very eager to help. Or just luck, Walking around you can see Dojo%26#039;s and just walk in and ask.





FYI


Most dojo%26#039;s teach martial arts as an ART and not a form of combat training.


Kung Fu is a Chinese martial art.|||ask nigahiga

No comments:

Post a Comment