Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am having a kung fu and winnie the pooh themed birthday party 4 my sons and I need some songs for the party?

I have a software so I can download the songs, all I need are the title. They dont neccessarily have to be winnie the pooh or kung fu panda songs but I would prefer those|||Really all that comes to mind is Kung Fu Fighting, and that is probably going to be what most people answer. Sorry. I am actually trying to imagine the combination - sort of a Kung Pooh party. (guess you could have a Pooh pinata and have the kids kick it instead of hitting it with a stick). I guess they%26#039;re probably too young for Wu Tang Clan (well, who isn%26#039;t, really?). Not that it would be recognizable, but Shaolin records (really they release meditation music) has a CD of Kung Fu music here: www.shaolincom.com/Shaolin_Records/Recor...





Hope that helps.|||For party music for children birthdays... simply visit:





http://www.partystuffonline.co.uk/NewPro...

No comments:

Post a Comment