Saturday, November 14, 2009

What do you think is the best Kung Fu Movie ever?

to me its Kung Fu Hustle.








What do you think it is?|||The protector or any of the older Jackie Chan movies.|||Enter the Dragon. Brilliant fight scenes, there%26#039;s even a story in there. I left Kung Fu Hustle before the break. Couldn%26#039;t stand the stupidity.|||I dont think there is one, The TV series %26quot;Kung Fu%26quot; with David Carradine in my opinion is the best Kung Fu program, but no movie, they are all fake.|||Crouching tiger hidden dragon.|||kung fu panda... seriously|||Shaolin Soccer|||Drunken Master|||haha.. when I saw the title to your question I instantly thought %26quot;King Fu Hustle%26quot;. It was just on comedy central.|||Kung Fu Hustle. That was the best and most hilarious movie i%26#039;ve ever seen! XD|||Kung Pow Enter the Fist|||Enter the Dragon


Fists of Fury any bruce lee!|||Enter the Dragon (Bruce Lee)|||The panda with the apron|||KUNG FU PANDA|||Chuck norris:D|||Kung Pow|||kung fu panda!|||Yes. Kung Fu Hustle will become a classic.|||Kung Fu Panda LOL|||I would have said that but next in line would be Fist of Fury~|||Kung Fu hustle..Off ourse!!!..lolzz|||I have specific taste in the fine arts of Kung fu. My favorite is.... Kung fu panda|||Enter to the Dragon - All time fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment