Friday, November 18, 2011

What are some fantasy kung fu movies (english) like "the forbidden kingdom"? (10 pts for a good one)

I%26#039;d like to know any fantasy kung fu movies like the movie %26quot;the forbidden kingdom%26quot; I love it and I just wanted to know if there were more. Thanks.|||Kung Fu Panda Lol|||I loved it too! I%26#039;m not sure how many %26quot;fantasy kung fu%26quot; movies are out there.





But I did love Jet Li%26#039;s %26quot;Once Upon a Time In China%26quot; series.





Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon





Hero





These aren%26#039;t English made(just dubbed), but they are amazing anyways. I prefer subtitles. :)|||%26quot;Kung Fu Panda%26quot; (that looks kind of weird)


Movies with Jakie Chan %26amp; Bruce Lee are often very Kung Fuey


Some people like %26quot;Warlords%26quot;


Maybe %26quot;Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon%26quot;


I just found these on the internet|||Not Kung fu . But ninjitsu movie is %26quot;enter the ninja%26quot;|||Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Kung Fu Hustle|||Kung Fu Panda!

No comments:

Post a Comment