Friday, November 18, 2011

What's a good gift for a 5 year old boy who likes Spiderman, Batman, and Kung Fu Panda?

I am invited to my friends sons 5th birthday party and I have no clue what to get him for a gift! I know he loves that new movie Kung Fu Panda that is out.. I also know that he likes Spiderman and Batman. Anyone have any ideas? I wanted to spend around $15 to $20.|||Pick up the spider-man movie action figures. Those things are the PERFECT spider-man toy ( and i know, i collected a LOT of marvel figures. Marvel legends is the best, but i didn%26#039;t like the spider-man figure from that line ). Theres this black costumed spider-man who comes with a hang glider, you might want to pick that up too ( That is my favorite version, as it is molded from the movie toys, only painted black with a silver spider )





for batman toys, the new line they have that comes with building a figure ( theres penguin, red tornado, etc. the pieces construct whats-his-face, the elemental guy ) is the BEST batman toy i%26#039;ve picked up. Period.|||LEGO has both Spiderman %26amp; Batman building sets. They are fun and learning toys.|||Buy him the action figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment