Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm moving to Chicoutimi QC and I'm looking to start taking Kung Fu lessons, but can't find a school, help

The first person to find me a kung fu school in Chicoutimi, Jonqui猫re, La Baie or La Ville Saguenay gets best answer!





Come on, where%26#039;s my crack team of yahoo answers junkies?|||From a small place like there your best shot will be with local yellow pages.





I tried to find something on canada411 (Online yellow pages, you might know this already...) and found only this:





Fang Shen Do Kung-Fu Arts Martiaux QC


Telephone : 514-276-2701 Free Call


Email : montreal@learnkung-fu.com


Website : www.learnkung-fu.com





It does cover towns in the province of Quebec. but not any town from saguenay.





What I suggest is to call there and if you are lucky they might know someone teaching there but from another kung-fu federation.





I do recall that when I lived there 15 years ago there was one in Chicoutimi downtown. But 15 years...





Anyways, bonne chance!|||This answer has nothing to do with your question, it is in regards to the group anonymous. I read you were looking for a mask and I have general questions for you which should be discussed elsewhere.





Find me at Yahoo or YouTube with this name if you are seriously involved in the movement.





I am a very interested ally..|||http://www.fangshendo.com/schools.html has a bunch of locations in Quebec


or browse through here: http://arena.ca/listings/search-alpha-E-...

No comments:

Post a Comment