Friday, May 21, 2010

Which movie did you think was better? Walle or Kung Fu Panda?

Which movie did you think was better? Walle or Kung Fu Panda? Only answers these questions if you actually SAW the movie!|||Walle|||I think Wall-E had a better story line. The movie was based on humans destroying Earth, and how we can save it.





Kung Fu Panda was just about a lazy Panda that wanted to prove to everyone that he could do Kung Fu. I think Wall-E%26#039;s storyline was much better, and it says so much more about the world today, rather than a lazy panda.





Plus Wall-E was so cute!! I just bought the movie.|||Wall-e.


It actually has a message.


They show how this society is going to end up if we don%26#039;t stop being lazy, and start taking care of our planet.|||Kung Fu Panda was more funny and had a better story





Wall-E was good, but I would prefer Kung Fu panda





yes, I have seen both|||I loved both movies! Walle was cute, but Kung-fu Panda was really hilarious.|||Wall-E had a better over all message. Kung Fu Panda had moments and a good message but alot of action|||EEEEEE-va--ahh








loved Wall-e!|||Sorry i havnt seen wall.e yet but i dont really want to-i think hes cute tho BUT





I have just seen jung fu panda tonight and thought it was really good and funny hahha|||I wanted to see both of them but my father said those movies were for little kids. :(|||Kung Fu Panda. :) :) It was awesome


Walle was so weird lol but still cute.|||Both were equally good. Like Mozart %26amp; Beethoveen.|||Kung fu Panda


|||Wall-e|||WALL-E|||Wall EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE|||Wall-E!


That movie always puts me in a better mood, it%26#039;s so cute. |||kung fu panda!!!|||I luved both of them but i liked wall-e a little better :)|||Wall-E defo!





love it|||I haven%26#039;t seen either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment