Monday, May 17, 2010

Could I learn shaolin kung fu?

where can I learn the original shaolin kung fu? does the shaolin monastary still teach everyone? i know there are places that chinese parents send their childeren to learn kung fu and chi kung and they cost $200 a year. are there similar places for older people?|||You will never study it for $200 a year that I can guarantee.|||I study traditional shaolin kung fu it cost 130$ a month but i can gor six days a week I dont know where you live but in Bethalto Illinois which is by St.louis missouri my Sifu is very good and i know it is authentic the lineage is traced all the way back to the southern shaolin temple. Report Abuse
|||well i dont think its very practical anymore but there is a movie called the 36th chamber of shaolin and the training methods i saw i tried and continue to use and my strength has increased tenfold so get the movie and give it a try and i have no idea about actual shoalin kung fu sorry but maybe try wing tsun is very practical|||Yes my friend, you can learn shaolin kung fu from one of the greatest masters in china, for just 5 bucks. I do not jest.|||you no need to learn shao ling martial art at the shaolin monastry. there are more that are as or more original, in many countries such as SEA

No comments:

Post a Comment