Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is there a way I myself can wash a kung fu uniform set in satin acetate?

Its my understanding I have to get it drycleaned. But I dont want to waste my money on that. Is there anyway I could clean it myself. I just used it yesterday and to all martial artists that do preformances its great. It looks cool for preformances and it is practicly impossible to rip on a high kick or something because it slides along your legs to prevent it. Also its good for sparring as it distracts your oponent , makes you a slippery target, and its light as a feather. But anyways Im getting off topic. Can I wash it myself?|||Satin Care and Cleaning


Before attempting to wash satin items, check the label for cleaning instructions. Most satin is dry-clean only. Silk satin can be hand washed in ice-cold water with mild soap. Satin made from acetate should be washed in warm water with liquid detergent or mild soap flakes. Rinse twice, then drip-dry. Crepe satin should be washed in warm water with mild liquid detergent using the same method.





Personally I would have it dry cleaned,you don%26#039;t want to take a chance on ruining it....Good Luck!! :)|||Your Welcome.....and thank you.....;) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment