Saturday, May 15, 2010

What is your opinion of Bak Mei Kung Fu?

I took a few classes years ago and am planning on returning. I am not really wondering whether others think I should study it, but rather just interested in your opinion of it and what you think of it compared to other styles. Thanks.|||Bak Mei is one of my ultimate favorite arts.





I love its dynamic and vicious nature.





I tend to favor the Hakka Kuen, of which Bak Mei is one along with Southern Mantis.





I equally love the Fujian Arts like White Crane, Five Ancestor Fist.





If you don%26#039;t mind posting, I would like to know where your school is and who is the Instructor.|||i think it also epends on the gender u r. if u r female, it is better to learn those style that is more beautiful yet extensive posture, such as Chang Quan (Long Fist), Tai Chi. I suggest that u learn Chang Quan, which can be seen in my MSN space video, u can visit it and be my sapce contact if u wish: wushiqiu1163.spaces.live.com|||Like any MA, it depends on the teacher. Any MA can be effective if taught properly. I do Bak Mei myself but I%26#039;m a beginner. Compared to other MA%26#039;s I%26#039;ve done, I think it%26#039;s fast like wing chun.|||There is a White Eye Brow kung fu school in New York.


118 Baxter street suite 203


New York, NY


pakmeinyc@gmail.com|||Looks bad *** it seems like wing chun but more explosive when you master it teach me and ill teach you tai chi push hands wing chun and eskrima when i master those

No comments:

Post a Comment